Showing all 4 results
Stericab UV Disinfection CabinetR2,499.00 excl. VAT R2,873.85
Stericab UV Disinfection Cabinet
The stericab is constructed from 304 stainless steel and is powered by 2 x 18 Watt germicidal lamps. The lamps are switched on automatically when the door closes and switches off when the door opens to prevent injury due to ultra violet exposure. The unit also has a power switch in order to switch the unit off when not in use. The unit measures 470mm wide 260mm high and 230mm deep. The unit has a removable shelf 100mm from the bottom of the unit that spans the entire width of the unit. The internal walls of the unit are finished in mirror stainless steel in order to maximize the dispersion of the ultra violet radiation.R2,499.00 excl. VAT R2,873.85
S/S Fittings 25WR2,500.00 excl. VAT R2,875.00
S/S Fittings 25W
Technilamp’s ultra-violet surface disinfection systems assist in the disinfection of all foods.R2,500.00 excl. VAT R2,875.00
Stainless Steel (25W)R3,550.00 excl. VAT R4,082.50
Stainless Steel (25W)
Removes 99% of harmful bacteria including Cholera, Amoeba and Ecoli. Also removes 93% of lead and copper metals.R3,550.00 excl. VAT R4,082.50
Philips TUV Lamp (25w)R260.00 excl. VAT R299.00
Philips TUV Lamp (25w)
T8 Bi Pin
TUV T8 lamps are double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units.
R260.00 excl. VAT R299.00
- Low pressure mercury vapour discharge lamps.
- Tubular glass envelope emitting short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7nm (UV-C) for germicidal action.
- Glass filters out the 185nm ozone – forming line.
- PL-S have a specially adapted starter providing almost instant starting characteristics already built into the lamp base.
- Fluorescent and mercury vapour types.
- The inner envelope is coated with a fluorescent powder, emitting long wave UV radiation to excite luminescence.
- The dark blue glass envelope filters out visible light so as not to intefere with the luminescence.