ACTINIC TL-D Lamp (15w)
R80.00 excl. VAT R92.00
T8 Bi Pin
Insect: With an optimized spectrum matching the eye sensitivity of the housefly, Actinic BL TL(- K)/TL-D(-K)PL-S and PL-L lamps are perfect for attracting insects.
- Tubular low-pressure mercury vapour discharge lamps.
- Tube wall is internally coated with a white flourescent powder which converts the short-wave UV radiation produced by the mercury gas discharge into useful active radiation.
Diazo: Ideal for high quality, large-format printing, and plotting. HPM Diazo lamps radiate in the diazo range and are optimized for UVA radiation.
- Additional information
- Insect Traps Additional Information
- Diazo Printing Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Insect Trap Description
With an optimized spectrum matching the eye sensitivity of the housefly, Actinic BL TL (- K)/TL-D(-K) PL-S and PL-L lamps are perfect for attracting insects. They have virtually no UV-B output, and so are perfectly safe. What’s more, with the lowest mercury content in the industry and being 100% lead-free, these lamps represent a very good environmental choice. Furthermore, the availability of a wide range of form factors (straight (T5, T8, T12), and compact (PL-S/PL-L)) and wattages.
Diazo Printing Description
Ideal for high quality, large-format printing, and plotting
HPM Diazo lamps radiate in the diazo range and are optimized for UVA radiation.
They are therefore ideal for high-quality, large-format printing and plotting applications in the architectural and engineering industries. In addition, HPM Diazo lamps provide a high radiant efficiency and high arc stability for cost-efficient and reliable usage.
They provide the ideal light source for contact copying of images from transparent film to UV-sensitive carriers such as film, offset plates, printed circuit boards and microfilms. They are also ideal for photochemical process applications such as the UV-curing of glues, resins and pigmented lacquers.
- Diazo copying machines.
- Seawater aquaria.
- Phototherapy (treatment of jaundice in new born infants).
Insect Traps Additional Information
Features & Benefits
|• Emits long-wave UV-A radiation in the 350-400nm range
• UV-B/UV-A ratio less than 0.1 % (UV-B 280-315nm)
• 100% lead-free
• Low mercury content
• Wide power range
|Perfectly matches the eye sensitivity of houseflies and in this way attracts more insects
• Safe for use
• Good environmental choice
• Design freedom
Insect traps, Electronic Fly Killers (EFKs)
Philips Actinic BL Lamps
The most effective way to eliminate insects Hygiene and food safety are crucial in professional applications such as restaurants, catering and the food and beverage industry. Insects, and in particular flies, pose a direct threat to food hygiene. The most effective and hygienic way to monitor the presence of insects is to attract them and eliminate them in an electronic fly killer (EFK).
Why choose Philips Actinic BL lamps for insect traps?
• Optimized performance to attract most insects
• Proven and consistent quality and reliability
• Secura version available with a shatterproof sleeve to keep glass and components together in case of lamp breakage
• Good environmental choice, 100% lead-free
• A wide range of lamps for existing and new insect trap units, including compact lamps for new designs and smaller equipment
Improved Philips Actinic BL lamps
The most effective choice The eyes of insects are sensitive to certain UV wavelengths of the light spectrum. Philips Actinic BL lamps perfectly match the eye sensitivity of moving houseflies and in this way attract more insects.
Higher Initial UVA Output
Thanks to the higher initial UVA output of the Actinic BL lamps compared with /05 or /09 (BL) type of lamps, you can attract more insects and cover a larger area. Thanks to the new environmental-friendly water based phosphor technology, the UVA output maintenance and lifetime have been significantly improved. As a result, you can be sure that the lamps will provide maximum and reliable performance during the complete insect season, helping to safeguard a hygienic environment.
Good Environmental Choice
Philips Actinic BL lamps contain a low level of mercury and do not contain any lead, contrary to other insect trap lamps on the market.
Diazo Printing Additional Information
Features & Benefits
|• Spectrum is optimized for UV-A radiation||• Best match with diazo range|
|• No ozone production||• Best environmental choice|
• Contact copying of images from transparent film to UV-sensitive carriers like film, offset plates, or micro films • UV curing of glues, resins and pigmented lacquers