IR 175W R LAMP (EXCL FITTING)
Technilamp has a range of infrared heating lamps most commonly used for infrared heating in livestock, including: piggeries, chickens, dogs and horses. Infrared heat technology is also used for Industrial Heating Applications and General Radiant Heating. Manufactured from the highest quality hard glass, Infrared heat lamps are extremely tough and durable, offering splash proof resistance and accurate, controllable radiant heat.
R125.00 excl. VAT
Features & Benefits
|· Infrared heat lamp is manufactured using approved SABS materials: heat hard glass fibre bulb. |
· Infrared heat lamp provide instant, accurate and controllable radiant heat with high mechanical strength and resistance to thermal shocks (splash proof)
· Offers a double reflector system through use of nickel plated caps
· 90% of the energy is transmitted into heat PAR38 lamps, thus directly distributing the heat evenly
· Infrared heat lamps are available in clear and red versions
· Infrared heat lamps offer an extensive Lifetime of approximately 5 000 hours
|· Offers a simple, safe and clean heat source |
· High efficiency with low energy costs
· Rapid developing healthier animals with a low mortality rate in animal rearing
· 30% extra energy saving with use of PAR through its unique reflector system
- Agricultural: Livestock heat lamps uses heat technology to assist in the breeding and rearing of :pigs, calves, foals, dogs, poultry etc.
- Livestock: Livestock heat lamps are also used in veterinary clinics, zoos, pet shops
- Industrial Heating: Infrared heat lamps used for drying, baking, carbonising, melting etc.
- General Radiant Heating: Infrared heat lamps are used in. hot food displays, bathrooms, cooker hoods, space heating, hobbies etc.