show blocks helper
Showing all 2 results
UV Disinfection -30WR2,000.00 excl. VAT R2,300.00
UV Disinfection -30W
Price Per Unit
For effective control of algae, it is recommended that a lamp is replaced every 9000 hours of use or once per annum.R2,000.00 excl. VAT R2,300.00
Philips TUV Lamp (30w)R385.00 excl. VAT R442.75
Philips TUV Lamp (30w)
T8 Bi Pin
TUV T8 lamps are double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units.
R385.00 excl. VAT R442.75
- Low pressure mercury vapour discharge lamps.
- Tubular glass envelope emitting short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7nm (UV-C) for germicidal action.
- Glass filters out the 185nm ozone – forming line.
- PL-S have a specially adapted starter providing almost instant starting characteristics already built into the lamp base.
- Fluorescent and mercury vapour types.
- The inner envelope is coated with a fluorescent powder, emitting long wave UV radiation to excite luminescence.
- The dark blue glass envelope filters out visible light so as not to intefere with the luminescence.